‘Your one stop shop for 12 Year Inspections’
The 12 Year inspection is one of the most important and detailed maintenance for any aircraft. This process includes the following inspection phases:
- Comprehensive Structural Inspection
- Detailed Flight Control Inspection
- Complete functional Inspection & check of Instruments and NAV Equipment
- Vibration Analysis and Tuning
- Full 600 hours inspection in conjunction
- All life cycle maintenance and overhauls
Airbus Helicopters Canada offers a high quality 12 Year Inspection Service at its Service Centre located in Fort Erie, Ontario. Being located in the main manufacturing facility, customers can take full advantage of the capabilities and resources that Airbus Helicopters has to offer, including fully qualified and experienced factory trained AME’s.
The high quality of workmanship has brought back customers time and again to utilize Service Centre capabilities, especially to have 12 year inspections performed on their aircraft over the years to keep them flying.
Slave Lake Helicopters Aircraft undergoing a recent 12 Years inspection on their AS350
Other capabilities of the Airbus Helicopters Canada Service Centre include:
- Light maintenance, troubleshooting and periodical inspections
- Post incident inspections
- External aircraft painting and interior refurbishment
- Modifications, customizations, aircraft retrofit, upgrades, and refurbishment
For further information on 12 year inspections or any other enquiries, contact your Airbus Helicopters Canada Representative.