To keep your aircraft operating at peak performance, Airbus Helicopters Canada offers a range of industry leading inspection, repair and overhaul capabilities, with guaranteed turn-around times and cost efficiency. At Airbus Helicopters we provide you with comprehensive repair and overhaul services for:
- Dynamic components
Exchange components and blades are available at our Fort Erie and Vancouver facilities to ensure uninterrupted flying for our customers while their own parts are being serviced or repaired.
Please refer to the Documents & Forms page for Current Standard Conditions of Sale
Our Level I-IV maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) department is certified in the repair and overhaul of all dynamic components, mechanical assemblies and hydraulic systems for the AS350, AS355, EC120, EC130, BO105 and BK117.
We stock a variety of parts for a quick exchange (i.e. servos, indicators, transmitters etc.).
Airbus Helicopters Canada’s HCare MRO shop is equipped with:
- Heraeus 250° C component oven
- Various presses -up to 30 ton capacity
- Dynamic transmission run-in stands and test benches – EC120, EC130, AS350, AS355
- Hydraulic pump and component test stand (HPKP 20-1) capable of static pressures up to 550 bar and dynamic pressures up to 220 bar at 20 litres/minute – BK117 and BO105https://www.airbushelicopters.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Starflex-Brochure2.pdf
- OEM issued tools (ECF – ECD)
- Fully equipped machine shop
All Airbus Helicopters Canada’s MRO department personnel are licensed AME’s and/or OEM trained.