To complement Airbus Helicopters Canada’s lean manufacturing culture, vendors are expected and
measured against stipulated “on quality, on time, on cost” objectives.
We foster our partnerships through supply agreements and joint projects.
Vendors to Airbus Helicopters Canada must pass qualification of our Approved Vendor process which includes:
- Completion of the QA Supplier Overview
- Supplier audits (for manufacturing processes)
- Incoming inspections
- Suitability criteria:
- Quality Program compliance – AS 9100
- Value analysis and engineering capabilities
- Specification compliance
- Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Compressed lead-time and delivery schedules
- Problem resolution
Under Public Works and Government Services Canada, Airbus Helicopters Canada
Limited is certified in the Controlled Goods Program Certificate # 10170.
Airbus Helicopters Canada handles all customs processes in-house, such as self-clearance.
Shipping/Receiving Physical Address:
Airbus Helicopters Canada
1100 Gilmore Road
Fort Erie, ON CANADA L2A 5M4
Standard Receiving hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM EST, Monday – Friday
Incoming Shipment Requirements:
- Shipments to Airbus Helicopters Canada must include a complete packing slip with all required documentation stipulated on the referenced purchase order
- Airbus Helicopters Canada has worldwide logistics carriers in place – Freight and transportation instructions are stipulated on the purchase order
Documentation & Forms
|Senior Manager, Supply Chain
Tel: (905) 994-2963
|Supervisor, Supply Chain
Tel: (905) 994-2909
|Traffic & Customs
Tel: (905) 994-2924
Fax: (905) 871-8535