The HCare Service Centre in Fort Erie, Ontario is able to provide comprehensive maintenance, repair and overhaul services such as:
- Light maintenance, troubleshooting and periodical inspections, up to major inspections
- Post server incident inspections
- External aircraft painting and interior refurbishment
- Modifications, customizations, aircraft retrofit, upgrades, and refurbishment
The facility offers complete turnkey aircraft maintenance services. Our fully qualified, factory-trained personnel are experts in maintaining the full family of Airbus Helicopters including those made by its predecessors Eurocopter, Aerospatiale and MBB.
Airbus Helicopters Canada is an AS 9100 registered company. Our HCare Service Centre meets all the requirements for Transport Canada CAR Subpart 573, European EASA Part 145 and FAA FAR Part 145 acceptance.
All Airbus Helicopters Canada maintenance personnel are either Transport Canada licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (AME), qualified by Airbus or graduates of an accredited college AME program.
Our HCare Service Centre capabilities also include avionics repairs, complete system upgrades, sheet metal repair, composite part manufacturing and repair, pilot static system certification, transponder integration / correlation checks, modifications and the ability to perform inspections for the AS350/H125, AS355, H120, H130, H135, BO105 and BK117.
HCare Range of services includes:
- Aircraft Conversions AS350 B to BA, AS350 BA to B2
- Aircraft rebuilding and refurbishing
- Airframe field repairs
- Hard landing inspection and repair
- AS350 structural rebuild and composite repair
H125 / H120 / H130
- T and 12-year major inspections
- Optional equipment installation
Benefits of using Airbus HCare Service Centre include:
- Access to technical specialists and engineering staff fully dedicated to Airbus Helicopter products in Canada
- Support of Airbus Helicopter network in terms of design office, technical services and inspections.
- Dedicated team with decades of experience, who’s primary focus is major inspections, rebuilds & conversions.
- Factory approved onsite main rotor & tail rotor blade repairs
|Avialta Helicopters Maintenance Ltd.
1A 27018 SH 633
Sturgeon County, Alberta
Parts and Service Fax: 1-888-743-0187
|Montréal Heli Support
700 La Gauchetière West, suite 2460
Montréal, QC H3B 5M2