Airbus Helicopters Canada is committed to supporting your helicopters with the same level of excellence that you have come to expect from our aircraft themselves.
We are dedicated to looking out for the best interests of our customers, whether that be maximizing flight revenues, ensuring public safety or saving lives, and our customer support team is at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to keep you flying.
At Airbus Helicopters Canada, our goal is to keep you flying.
We also understand your own business needs are unique and varied.
That’s why we are working hard to provide the individualized attention our customers require – in the areas of logistics, with service centre’s located in Ontario, Quebec and Alberta, as well as technical support, component repair and overhaul services, spare parts, technical publications and training programs.
Our HCare customer support offerings include everything you need to minimize downtime and maximize productivity:
- Airbus Helicopters Canada is approved to overhaul AS350/H125, AS355, H120, H130, BO105 and BK117 components, resulting in faster turnaround times and lower costs.
- The company repairs or overhauls thousands of different components, including: dynamic components, airframe, equipment, as well as main and tail rotor blades.
- Airbus Helicopters Canada is the logistics hub for Airbus Helicopters in Canada, with a dedicated spare parts warehouse
- Technical support, provided by a dedicated team of highly experienced Technical Representatives based at our headquarters and Regionally in the field
- Technical publications, including manuals, bulletins and a growing range of electronic publications
- Aftermarket services, which offer you a wide range of options to enhance the performance of your aircraft while minimizing operational costs.
The Airbus Helicopters HCare customer support team is closely integrated with our Sales & Marketing team, ensuring that you enjoy a seamless transition from the acquisition of your helicopter through to-years of hassle-free flying. We are always here to help you, and hope to make the operation of your Airbus Helicopters aircraft as simple and reliable as flying it.
Airbus Helicopters Group Network
Airbus Helicopters continually expands its products and services portfolio according to the demanding and ever-changing requirements of operators around the world. In this global context, close proximity to our customers is one of the key aspect of ensuring and further improving their satisfaction.
Airbus Helicopters’ international network of HCare service distributors, service centers and training facilities is made up of some 140 different partners in more than 35 countries. Each of which is committed to offering local solutions for the full range of Airbus Helicopters products, as well as the world-class support and services customers require for their daily operations – ranging from spare parts, repair and overhaul services to technical assistance, maintenance and training.