NEW – H135
The H135 (EC135 T3/P3) is the latest evolution of the EC135 range, offering a perfect combination of power, safety and maneuverability.
More Payload, More Performance
- Improvement of main rotor – diameter is 20 cm wider, providing increased lift
- New Enhanced engine air intake efficiency
- New FADEC software upgrading the engine rating
The Cockpit Environment has also been enhanced to meet the most demanding customer expectations while continuously providing to the highest possible safety levels
- The Garmin GTN750 touch screen solution reducing pilot workload thanks to the newly designed Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Light Aircraft Recording System – Alerts Vision 1000 – an improved flight analysis tool and an additional training support tool for cockpit resource management
New Options for increased versatility and extended mission performance
- External life raft system – EASA OPS 3 compliant
- New light weight multifunctional flat floor
- New Class D certified external hoist providing additional lift capability to 272 kg (600 lb)
- The latest Stylence® Interior package, offering best-in-class on board comfort
The H135 is a powerful, lightweight, twin-engine multi-mission helicopter that showcases top-notch technology while offering low operating costs. The H135’s high endurance and extended range enables this helicopter to perform a full range of mission requirements, while carrying more payload over longer distances than any aircraft in its class. Incorporating a modern cockpit and avionics, as well as, Airbus Helicopters’ Fenestron® tail rotor and bearingless main rotor, the H135 is recognized for its high performance and outstanding maneuverability. It is one of the quietest helicopters in its class. The H135 is approximately 6.5 db below ICAO standards. This is of particular interest to operators regularly flying over cities and in densely-populated areas, including emergency medical services and law enforcement agencies.
Two FADEC-equipped engine options are available: Safran’s Arrius 2B2 “Plus” and the Pratt & Whitney Canada PW206B3. Both of these powerful, reliable turboshaft engines provide outstanding performance and vital reserves, even in one-engine inoperative scenarios, along with low fuel consumption. The H135’s simple, multi-purpose design, allowing for fast and easy maintenance and optimal dispatch reliability, is enhanced with an unrivaled variety of optional equipment.
The EC135 “i-Pac” Retrofit and the new “e” Upgrade are available to enhance your EC135.
With this new improvement package, existing customers will benefit from:
- more payload
- increased take off power
- improved hot and high performances