Eurocopter Canada was pleased to exhibit at the Helicopter Association of Canada’s (HAC) Annual Convention & Trade Show March 16-18 at the Westin Ottawa and Ottawa Convention Centre. HAC set a record high for an Eastern convention with roughly 600 delegates and the largest trade show in its history.
Eurocopter Canada showcased its new booth design, complete with meeting room, iPad console, 3D HD monitor and scale models of the EC130 and EC225.
This year’s HAC was also full of exciting announcements from Eurocopter Canada, including:
- ECL Facebook, App, TIPI Paperless Campaign and Innovation in Safety Award launches
- 2011 Innovation in Safety Award winner, Mr. Geoff Goodyear
- Eurocopter Canada and HS Capital Partnership for Helicopter Financing Solutions
- AS350 B3e Delivery to Peak Aviation Inc.
- AS350 B2 Delivery to Héli-Boréal Inc.
- Sale of AS350 B3e to Coast to Coast Helicopters group
For more information, please visit www.eurocopter.ca/communications/press-releases
On June 14, 2012 Eurocopter Canada and Mercedes-Benz Canada partnered at CBAA’s annual convention in Toronto to showcase the EC130 B4 and Mercedes-Benz SL 550. Visitors to the static display were able to learn more about Eurocopter products and services geared specifically toward corporate and private helicopter operators.
CBAA 2012 is Canada’s premier event for business aviation. This annual convention unites business leaders, government officials, business aircraft manufacturers, corporate aviation department personnel and fellow CBAA members to learn and showcase the latest in aviation technology.
Check out coverage of Eurocopter Canada at CBAA 2012 on BNN: http://watch.bnn.ca/#clip701042