The 2015 Rotor Rewards Fleet Update Campaign has come to an end, and the Rotor Rewards team would like to thank all of its members for another year of ongoing support & feedback!
Fleet Info updates from the Rotor Rewards program help Airbus Helicopters Canada to continuously improve its support & services by better forecasting to meet specific customer needs.
We would like to take this opportunity to announce the winners of the 2015 fleet information campaign:
• 1st Prize, Early Bird Draw: A trip for 2 to Heli‐Expo 2015 Orlando, FL including airfare, accommodation and two 3 day show passes to Universal Helicopters Newfoundland Ltd
• 2nd Prize: Parrot AR Drone to Peak Aviation Inc.
• 3rd Prize: RC Powered EC145 to Horizon Helicopters
As you are aware, accuracy of the information we receive from our Reward members is as important as the total number of responses. As a result, we have awarded two special prizes to two customers who submitted the most accurate forecast information.
The winners are:
• Best Average Flight Hours Forecast: RC Powered BO105 to Expedition Helicopters
• Best Spares & Maintenance Requirements Forecast: RC Powered BO105 to Heliproducts Industries Ltd
Congratulations to all the winners!
The Rotor Rewards program has grown considerably since its launch in 2010. Rotor Rewards is totally free and always will be. Not a member yet? Visit the Rotor Rewards section on our website at: https://www.airbushelicopters.ca/rotorrewards/ and fill out the enrollment form.
Look out for our next Rotor Rewards promotion campaign coming this summer!
For further information, please refer to the Terms & Conditions on the website or contact us at: email@example.com