The 7 Place Interior consists of a composite-structure 2 Place Forward Passenger Seat on the right-hand side of the cockpit as well as, the Left-hand Pilot Installation. The seat is installed on fixed rails on the cabin floor and is removable by use of quick-release fasteners. A four point seatbelt and shoulder harness is provided for each front occupant of the seating arrangement. The pilot-in-command position is moved from the right to the left side, along with all associated flight controls and other cockpit controls and instrumentation. Provisions for optional dual pilot controls are included in this installation. Battery Relocation is highly recommended for the 7 Place Interior.
- Increased passenger capacity
- Increased visibility of load during cargo sling operations
- Improved cabin space for additional options
12.25 (2 Place Forward Passenger Seat)
|Moment Arm (m)|
1.57 (2 Place Forward Passenger Seat)
|Approvals||TCCA, FAA, EASA, ANAC, DGAC|
350-200624 (2 Place Forward Passenger Seat)
Contact your Airbus Helicopters Canada Representative for Left-hand Pilot part numbers (based on specific ipanel requirements).
Two place seat detachable provisions are not compatible with dual controls.
Minimum crew consists of one pilot in the left hand seat.
TCCA SH96-39 (2 Place Forward Passenger Seat)
See SH96-31 (Battery Relocation)
- Requires the installation of the Left-hand Pilot (I.A.W. TCCA SH96-32).
- The dual bench rails are compatible with the extended EA seat rails.
- Seat covers are not included and are to be provided and certified by the installer.
- The front bench seat is the same width as the rear bench seats (16”).
Airbus Helicopters reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Airbus Helicopters.