The enlarged vertical reference window is the largest vertical reference window available on the market. For long lining operations the larger window permits you to see loads closer to the aircraft allowing operation with shorter lines, resulting in enhanced operating versatility and safety. Increases visibility for long lining.
- AHCA extended forward composite belly panel totally incorporates the window.
- The drop down of the belly panels for maintenance access is unaffected, no screws, only the original quick releases latches.
- Intermediate composite belly panels includes relocation of landing light.
- Customer can keep the original panels.
- AHCA offers the largest floor window on the market. Belly panel window size is 0.23 square meters (2.50 square feet)
|Moment Arm (m)|
|Material||Acrylic windows (belly and floor); aluminum sheet metal floor reinforcement; composite (rework of belly panels)|
Supplied by Airbus Helicopters Canada
- Rework of floor and composite belly panels required.
- Now compatible with the RH sliding door. (Rework kit) ESK-1295 should be ordered as well.
Airbus Helicopters reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Airbus Helicopters.