The Airframe Fuel Filter removes foreign particles from the fuel, including ice particles which allows sub zero operation without the use of anti ice fuel additives.
- Removes foreign particles from fuel
- Allows helicopter to operate at below freezing temperatures without anti-ice additives
- Impending bypass indicator in cockpit
|Moment Arm (m)|
|Approvals||Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico|
ANAC (Brazil)# 2013S07-05
DGAC Mexico# IA-225/2013
Supplied by Airbus Helicopters Canada
- Container must be emptied manually.
- Fuel additives are required for operating below 0 °C when ferry tanks are used.
Airbus Helicopters reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Airbus Helicopters.