The High Visibility Doors provide pilots and passengers with an increased viewing field through the extra large windows. The fully composite doorframe replaces the standard door(s) and can be installed individually or in any combination, including all four doors. The high visibility doors are ideal for law enforcement, tourism and utility missions.
- Increases visibility for pilots and passengers
- No change to operational limitations
- Increases passenger comfort
- Same safety features as a standard door (latching, locking and emergency egress)
- No obstruction for camera, video equipment or goggles
11.9 (Forward LH door)
11.9 (Forward RH door)
5.80 (Rear LH Door)
5.80 (Rear RH Door)
Moment Arm (m)
1.62 (Forward LH Door)
1.62 (Forward RH Door)
2.43 (Rear LH Door)
2.43 (Rear RH Door)
Approvals Canada, USA, EASA Countries Material Fiberglass, Prepreg Frame and Acrylic Window Part Number
350-202014-03 - LH Forward
350-202014-04 - RH Forward
350-202014-05 - LH Rear
350-202014-06 - RH Rear
Not compatible with sliding doors
TCCA# SH00-1, SH15-7 (N, NP)
Supplied by Airbus Helicopters Canada
Retrofit can be performed at customer’s facility
- Finished in primer: must be painted after installation.
- Color Availability: Gloss Beige, Gloss Grey & Black.
Airbus Helicopters reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Airbus Helicopters.