The LH Litter allows for transportation of an injured person on a portable litter. The litter is secured to the LH cabin floor, with the LH forward seat removed and the LH aft seats in the stowed position.
- Fixed and detachable provisions can be sold separately
- Fleet interchangeable detachable provisions
- Quick mission changes possible
- Single seats can be stored in the side baggage compartment for remote area usage
- If Airbus Helicopters Canada cargo pods are installed, removed single seat can be stored in one of the pods
0.51 (Fixed Provisions)
|Moment Arm (m)|
0.98 (Fixed Provisions)
|Approvals||Canada, USA, Europe, Brazil, Mexico|
FAA# SR00407NY, SR00406NY
Brazil 1999S08-14, 1999S08-15, 1999S08-16
DGAC Mexico# IA-299-2015
Supplied by Airbus Helicopters Canada
- Also available as a RH litter (with a different P/N) for an aircraft equipped in LH pilot configuration.
- AS355 information available upon request.
- Check with Airbus Helicopters Canada for compatibility with your aircraft.
Airbus Helicopters reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Airbus Helicopters.