The Airframe Fuel Filter removes foreign particles from the fuel, including ice particles which allows sub zero operation without the use of anti ice fuel additives.
- Removes foreign particles from fuel
- Allows helicopter to operate at below freezing temperatures without anti-ice additives
- Impending bypass indicator in cockpit
|Moment Arm (m)|
|Approvals||Canada, USA, Brazil, Mexico|
Max Altitude JET A 21000 ft (B3)
Max Altitude JET B 15000 ft (B3),
Max OAT JET B ISA +30°C to 43°C (B3)
DGAC Mexico# IA-231/2013
ANAC Brazil# 2013S10-14
Supplied by Airbus Helicopters Canada
- There is a limitation of Jet A only for the AS350 B3 with Arriel 2D Engine installed.
- Container must be emptied manually
- Not compatible with optional crash-worthy fuel tank, mod OP4605
Airbus Helicopters reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Airbus Helicopters.