The short version of the high visibility door is compatible with sliding door provides a full height continuous window option for aircraft equipped with rear sliding doors. The doors can be installed on one or both sides of the aircraft.
- Increases visibility for pilots and passengers
- No visual interference with binoculars or goggles
- Same safety features as a standard door (latching, locking and emergency egress)
- Increases passenger comfort
- No performance restriction
8.0 (Forward LH Door)
8.0 (Forward RH Door)
Moment Arm (m)
1.56 (Forward LH Door)
1.56 (Forward RH Door)
Approvals Canada, USA, EASA Countries Material Prepreg Fiberglass frame construction Part Number
350-202414-01 - LH Clear Windows
350-202414-02 - RH Clear Windows
350-202414-03 - LH Tinted Windows
350-202414-04 - RH Tinted Windows
FAA# SR 02141NY
DGAC Mexico# IA-335/2015
Supplied by Airbus Helicopters Canada
Retrofit can be performed at customer’s facility
- Finished in primer: must be painted after installation.
- For use with sliding rear doors only (not compatible with rear hinged doors).
Airbus Helicopters reserves the right to make configuration and data changes at any time without notice. The facts and figures contained in this document and expressed in good faith do not constitute any offer or contract with Airbus Helicopters.